Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's OK...

Its Ok Thursdays

... that I have my days of the week so messed up this week

...I am still tired form staying up ALL night Sunday night and pretty much all day Monday

...I am a little behind on my emails, so if you haven't got a reply from me or waiting on an email....I am so sorry.  Please forgive me and I am working on getting all caught up.

...it is a hat wearing kind of day 

...I am overly sensitive

...I am trying really hard NOT to worry so much about Everything

...I can never get caught up on house work...no matter what I do 

...I still don't like the dark (where is my nightlight,ha)

...I always feel safe though when I am with my hubby 

...I am pretty sure I am addicted to the hot chocolate I shared the other day

...I am also pretty sure it is not the best addiction to have when I am trying to lose weight...but hey, it could be much worse, right?!

...I can't really think of anything to say today

...I will think of plenty of things tonight when I am trying to sleep 

I hope each and every one of you have a blessed day. And don't forget you have less than a day to enter the giveaways.  Have you entered already?  YAY and if not..."It's OK" ...you still have a little time left, but don't wait and miss out ;) 


10 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog and I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope your as excited as I am! Please check it out!
    http://www.thingsinyou.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html
    Happy Blogging,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a hat day here too. Or in my case, a ponytail! At least it started out that way. Right now my mop of hair is just big and poofy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm overly sensitive as well. I will cry at the drop of a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award too! You can check it out on my blog!

    Oh, and I'm an overly sensitive person as well. I just can't seem to figure how to grow some thicker skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - new follower from the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, I always think of plenty to say at night when I'm trying to sleep too. Hang in there....things always seem to work out, but usually in ways you don't expect it to.

    I'm a new follower from the Friendly Friday Blog Hop, would love for you to stop by and check out my blog sometime! Have a great weekend!

    Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands


    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the link up...it was totally a hat wearing day for me yesterday too! That's always ok!! I always remind myself to live in the moment so I won't worry about thing in the future. Everything seems to work out. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this link up, it's cute. You're cute! Girl, I can't ever get caught up on housework either.. and I think at night too.. and I am sensitive :) Hey, it's ok though because that's probably what makes us good friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cat! Just blog hopping! love your post about love! I'm the same way about mine! I'll definitely be following this blog. I'm new to the blogosphere so come check me out when you can.
    http://m00ngl0w.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Can't wait to go check out your giveaway... Also happy to find another NC blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.