Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABCs of CAT

As I am trying to work on an updated "About Me" page I figured I would do the ABC's of me to maybe help me get started :)  I have seen a lot of other girls doing this one and had a few of my good blogging friends say I should too so hey why not!!

Age: 29 ( but not for much longer at all )

Bed Size: King
 ( but when there are normally you, your hubby and TWO kids in your bed..you need a king)

Chore you hate:  Hmmm all of them.  HA  But mostly washing dishes and laundry

Dogs:  I love them and wish I had the room/land for a bunch.  
But right now we have a black lab named "Tank"

Essential start to your day:  Considering the fact that I am NOT a morning person at all I don't even know how to answer this one.  

Favorite Color: Hot pink 

Gold or Silver: either  :)

Height: 5.4"
 (but whenever I have to do a weight chart I always say 5.5" HA)

Instruments you've played:  I use to play the violin growing up then in middle school I also played the flute.

Job Title:  What don't I do??  I am a stay at home wife/mommy ..enough said!!

Kids:  Two heavenly babies and two one earth

Live: born and raised in the south...North Carolina y'all ;)

Married: Happily married to my best friend and high school sweetheart 

Nicknames:  Cat (obviously)  Kitty and Blondie

Overnight Hospital stays: Several during my pregnancies and then with the births of my babies :)
Then for few weeks when I had pancreatitis and my liver and pancreas were shutting down my entire body....yeah i was VERY sick..like VERY.  I had my gallbladder removed and then had to have my bile completely reconstructed..ok so this one is just a really long story!!

Pet Peeve: When people are fake, chew with their mouth open, 
or a big one.. take the Bible out of context

Quote: "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."  
Matthew 6:33

Righty or lefty: Righty 

Siblings:  I have two half sisters and recently got two step sister

Time you wake up:  6:30 during the week and 8:00 on the weekends..if I am lucky

University Attended:  too many

Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms and well I know it is really a fruit but I think it belongs as a veggie so I am saying Tomatoes...makes me sick just thinking about it!!

What makes you run late:  besides the kids the fact I can NEVER find anything to wear or like how I look

X-rays you've had: Teeth I think is it?  Now I have had plenty of C-scans and MRIs and ultrasounds 

Yummy food: Chocolate or a good steak But  I am really craving Chick-fil-A right now (since there used to be one right at my house but had to be torn down and we don't one in our town now :( BOO)

Zoo favorite animal:  I like them all (minus the reptiles) I really like the bears I guess or the monkeys...see I can't decide so I am going back to my fist response (I like them all)


OK and that's it..... I do want to say thank you real quick for the great response I have received in comments and emails about the 30 day challenge.  Make sure you link up :) and I am working on a button for us too....and come back tomorrow there may or may not be a giveaway ;)





6 comments:

  1. Great Post!! I am really 4'11 and 3/4 but I always say I am 5'0. What really is the difference? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love learning more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool! I might have to find the time to do one of these. Also I share all of those same pet peeves lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat! I saw you linked up at the Grow Your Blog link party. It's so fun to get to know other bloggers.. I definitely need to do something like this on my site!

    I am now following you on facebook and I invite you to follow me back!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cat! I found you through the Southern Girl Blogging Community on FB. Cute post! I also love chocolate and steak and wish I could save every dog out there. :) I am a new follower. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.