Sunday, January 20, 2013

{30 Day Challenge}

Are you up for a challenge?  Are you interested in getting into HIS word and sharing HIS love?
Well then I am SO EXCITED to announce and share this challenge that I have came up with.  I came up with this idea after seeing several "photo a day" challenges ...and failing miserably when I would try to do them. I wanted to come up with a challenge I would actually be able to do yet still be a challenge.  I also wanted one others could and hopefully will join me with.  I wanted a challenge that was exactly that...a challenge.  And as I have shared so many times I love God and hope to always be growing in my faith. I want to encourage others and share Gods Love with everyone.  So, I have came up with this!  Starting February 1st I (and hopefully you) will start sharing a scripture.  It can be as simple as ending your post with a scripture that matches the day or you can make a post around your verse or faithful quote.  If you create your own image lets get them pinned so we can also share His love on pinterest as well. If you have instagram or twitter share it there too! You can link up your blog,  or whatever works best for you. Link one or link them all. You can share it daily or weekly...again what works best for you.  There are no right or wrong ways here.  Just have fun and get full of faith :)
  I would like to add I just want God to have all the glory.  While I came up with this challenge He still deserves all the credit.  I just hope that we can get into His word and share it with others.  May we be challenges as well as inspired and encouraged.  

So each day starting with day 1 there is a brief title for that days challenge.  Please share either a verse or faith quote that you relate to that day.  For example day 1 is stressed....you can share a verse that helps you when you are stressed or talks about how to handle stress.  For the Old/New Testament ones, just pick a verse anywhere from that section. 
 Whatever comes to mind or works for you.  If you have a favorite quote that goes with that days challenge you may also use it.  I just want to challenge myself to use as much scripture as I can and when I do use quotes that they are "Godly" ones.  As stated earlier you can simply write our your challenge or create an image/"pin."
Another option is to share an image already made or you had pinned from pinterest.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
{One more fun side note:  I have picked to start this challenge on Feb. 1st so that it will finish up on my 30th birthday.  I thought what a better way yo celebrate my big "30" than a 30 day challenge and even better have all of us getting into the word :)  And while I have picked to start my challenge on Feb. 1 and end on my birthday.  Please feel free to start before or after me!!}
To God be the Glory

25 comments:

  1. Hi Cat,
    I'm one of your newest followers via the blog hop over at quite the blog. I would love to join you in this challenge. I think it's a great idea. Do you mind if I share it on my blog, and link it back to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for you to join me :) I hope you will link up and PLEASE share it....THANK YOU SO MUCH
      Have a blessed week!

      Delete
    2. Awesome, thanks and same to you :)

      Delete
    3. Hey Cat, here's the link to my post. http://shainarenae.blogspot.com/2013/01/30-day-challenge.html Can't wait to start this challenge with you! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Would love to participate in this challenge. Last week, I started to a plan to read the Bible in a year. This will fit in perfectly with my daily Bible reading. Do you have a # we should use for Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome challenge!! :) Keep those scriptures comin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower from Mom's Monday Mingle. This looks like such a great challenge . . . thanks for sharing this with us. :) I'd love it if you could pop by Fun-A-Day! :) http://grok78.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge! Can't wait to see participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cat, I'm Lauren! Stopping by from the Monday Meet Up...and now a new follower of yours! I think this is a brilliant idea, and I'll definitely be joining along! This is my year of "30" as well!!!
    http://lifeoflt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cat!! I am Lyndsey stopping by from Football & Glitter and I am a new follower! Shannon from Imperfectly Perfect Grace told me about you. I LOVE your blog!!! Feel free to stop on by mine at www.footballandglitter.blogspot.com.

    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea! Love it.

    Tiffany
    www.pinkfaithtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good idea.
    New Follower!

    ~Shanay~
    www.myuniquegirlz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome and quite possibly the best idea yet! I can't wait to share in His word with all of you! :)

    Taylor
    confessionsofabusybusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm so excited about this, I just found your blog and I am so ready to give it a shot, as we know Gods timing is always perfect, and because of him, I'm right on time for the link up- Ha! :-)

    Many Blessings!
    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. might have to join you in this!! new follower from the hop!!
    xoxo
    We Are The Tabbs  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent idea!

    I'm here from the almost Friday Thursday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cat, I am really excited to be a part of this, Sybil from Piece It All Together told me about it. Thank you. Have a blessed day. Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Can't wait to start this! Best challenge of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just wanted to let you know your link wasn't working. If want to add it again that is fine :) Have a blessed weekend

      Delete
  16. Hi I'm Azie,

    I love this, it helped so much on day one already, THANK YOU for doing this, cant wait to finish the month out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have joined in Cat! Happy to be apart:-) This is actually encouraging me as well....

    ~Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm starting late... saw Shaina doing it and wanted to join in. Better late than never. I've got a post scheduled for the 12th that has days 1-12 caught up :) Thank you so much for this. It was wonderful to spend so much time in His word this evening catching up on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, I guess I'm super late, lol. Either way...I'm going to do this and blog for each day!! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm your newest follower. Please return the love to www.msjrivers.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.