I was nominated by:
Courtney from Once Upon a Canvas, Marquis from Simply Clarke, and Katie from The Creative Bubble. I am so sorry it has took my longer than planned to get some of your answers up but I have got behind with Christmas and with the kids home etc. I hope you will understand.
Ok so now for the details. I have decided to only list one set of the 11 facts about myself instead of 33. Then I will answer each of your questions. And for moving the award forward I would like to pass this on to any friend of mine who has less than 200 followers and who will accept this award. The only thing I ask is that you let me know you accepted the award.PLEASE
11 Facts about Cat
- I am pretty sure I am dyslexic...I do just about EVERYTHING backwards from spelling, typing, reading, you name it!!
- I teach a Sunday school class.
- I am also a youth leader.
- I still get very nervous speaking(more so reading) in front of others.
- I secretly wish we were able to have more kids. =(
- I enjoy going fishing with the hubby and used to fish a husbdand and wife series with him (good times) although while he is really good at fishing I am not so much ..:(
- I love exploring (riding, while Kelly drives) the backroads..or maybe even the lack of "a road."
- I want to own/live on a farm one day..ha (yes I am just a good ole country girl who loves her country boy).
- I am very sensitive and cry very easily.
- I would rather text then talk on the phone. (but only because it is never quit enough around me to actually hear what anyone else is saying.)
- I am very shy...even though a lot of people try to argue this!
- What's your favorite thing about yourself? yikes this is a hard one for me BUT I am going to say my compassion for others or that I am honest/trustworthy.
- What's the last movie you saw? Last Ounce of Courage great movie may I add...you need to watch!!
- What quote inspires you? Oh sooo many!! I am a bit of a quote addict...if that is even such a thing. You can find some of my favorites here. But one my Mom used to always say when I was growing up was "Remember who you are...who you represent...and who you may embarrass." That was the quote used to remind me and my sisters how to act and think before we did something. I also like "If God would of meant for today to be perfect he wouldn't of made tomorrow." But seriously when it comes to inspiring quotes I could go on forever!!
- If you could have any job in the entire world, what would you want to do with your life? The best Mommy ever to my children. Not even joking...if I could be anything in this world I just want to be the best Mom to my children...and YES being a mom IS A JOB!!
- How many siblings do you have? I grew up with 2 half sisters and recently added some step sisters. I have one of my best friends who we claim to be chosen sisters =)
- What is a favorite childhood memory of yours? I have many wonderful memories from childhood but I believe a favorite would be all the times we would go stay in the mountains. I have always loved the mountains and I have so many good memories of us as a family when were on vacation in the mountains.
- What's going on around you right now? My kids are playing so I believe that was a nerf thingy just flew by my head and a princess is putting a spell on me so from here on out I will be known as the QUEEN ;)
- If you could recommend any place to travel, where would it be? If you cant go to France then go to the mountains. We have beautiful mountains here in NC but I love the mountains anywhere!!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I don't really care where as long as it is still a small town..out in the country. I really want to live on a farm and have toms of land and animals.
- Why do you blog? To encourage and inspire others all while I get inspired and encouraged by others.
- Do you ever lose motivation when you blog, and if so, what helps you to keep going? I haven't really lost motivation yet as a new blogger but I have had periods where I just didn't have the time etc. I just move on and pick back up when I can and hope that my followers understand I am a mommy and my kids will always come first.
Questions from Marquis:
- Favorite movie? I love Sweet Home Alabama but another all time favorite is Shag.
- What is your favorite vacation? Anywhere in the mountains
- Current favorite Song? I am Redeemed
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People who are fake..period
- If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why? I would say Belle because she was always my favorite growing up but I do not like to read like her LOL so how about Repunzel not only does she have a big heart like the others, she is fun and curious and I will want her hair..LOL
- What is your best childhood memory? PLease look up for this answer I just answered it in the previous questions :)
- What is your most embarrassing moment? I am very clumsy and a true blonde so I am always embarrassing myself. I feel bad because I cant think of just one right now but I promise when I do I will write about it!!
- What is the oddest thing in your purse right now? An eyelash curler. HA I had to be at a ball game at 7:30 this morning so needless say I got ready in my car once I dropped my son off with his team to warm up. (yes I was finished by the time the game started...Note: I am NOT a morning person)
- What is your occupation? I am a stay at home mommy and college student. (But in the past I have been a hair dresser and a bank teller.)
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Again I really don't care. Before I got married I planned to live in Europe ha but NOW as long as I am out in the woods/country with a lot of land I would be good..BUT I am blessed to have a home now and I will be happy as long as I am with my family :)
- What is something most people don't know about you? I struggle everyday getting ready. I am never satisfied with what I see in the mirror, ugh
Questions from Katie:
- When it comes to blogging what type of things do I enjoy? I love it all! I love meeting new people and the growing friendships from it.
- What types of blogs do you like to follow and why? I like blogs that are true to life and that I can relate to. Ones that people share stories and offer inspiration and encouragement. I like faith filled blogs too.
- Do you find it difficult to find time to blog? At times yes! Especially when the kids are out of school and home.
- What is your favorite hobby? Does Pinning on Pinterest count haha. All jokes aside I love doing crafts and any DIY project.
- What is your favorite holiday and why? Either Christmas or Easter. I love both of these because of what they really stand for. Once Jesus was born and he was born to die for us. What an awesome God we have!!!
- What is a place you would like to visit the most? Montana, Colorado, Australia...How about I just travel the world..YES PLEASE
- What is the first thing you would grab if you house were on fire (besides family and pets)? My phone...to call for any help.
- Do you have a job or are you a SAHM? I am blessed to be a SAHM
- What is your favorite dessert? Pound cake or anything Chocolate.
- What are some of the things your dream job would have? Well since I said earlier that job would be to just be the best mommy...all I would need is for my kids to always be happy and to never need for anything. And for them to always grown in their personal relationship with God
- Can you recommend any good books? Uh The BIBLE? Other than that I don't really read books other than my school assigned books.
Thank you ladies again for the award and I hope each of you have a blessed day!!