YAY my paper is DONE..OVER...FINISHED!!! I could not be any more excited!! Now I just hope I make a decent grade on it =)
So I feel so behind I have been so stressed and busy with school/papers/finals, etc....I MISSED Y'ALL!
I am so much to get caught up on now. First off I was nominated the the Liebster Award again! I received this award from Savard Studios. I had received this award my first week of blogging from my friend Elaine and I have been equally excited about this award both times!!! I was excited too that I had a set of different questions and even added things to do this time (that way it was not all a repeat) Thank you both again for selecting me for this award!! I truly appreciate it and gladly accept =)
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Facts about ME:
- I am married to my high school sweetie (well he was even a middle school boyfriend too)
- I am going to school to become a counselor.
- I have deep passion to help others.
- I wish I was a complete organized freak ....key word WISH!
- I am very sensitive and get my feelings hurt easily. =(
- I am a WORRYWART!!!
- I have spent two summers in Paris (once with my family and the 2nd time I went alone when I was in high school (but stayed with my "french sister") ....my plan was to live there one day!
- BUT I live in the same small town that I grew up in all my life.
- I love being out in the country and just being "free"
- I love anything PINK and/or sparkly.
- Most importantly I AM THE DAUGHTER OF A KING....THE KING OF KINGS!!!
Questions and Answers:
- Where are you from? Morganton, NC
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted a way to document everything. As a way to tell "my story" and I hoped to use my blog as a way to inspire and encourage others. (maybe even myself too)
- Dogs or Cats? Regardless of the fact my name is "Cat" I am definitely a dog lover!! If Kelly would let me I would have tons of dogs, ha. I currently just have a black lab that I rescued from the pound a few years ago.
- What are your pet peeves? I am pretty laid back but I cringe about the sound of people smacking their food...or whatever you would call it ...when they eat.
- What is your favorite holiday tradition (new or old)? I have always loved riding around looking at Christmas lights and listening/singing Christmas songs. We would always do it when I was growing up and now I enjoy doing it with my kids.
- What do you do to relax? I love to watch a good movie or just listen to some music.
- What t.v. show do you watch the most? I don't really watch many t.v. shows and if I do it is just random.
- Early to bed or Early to rise? Unfortunately I am LATE to bed but still have to be early to rise!! And I am NOT a morning person!!
- What is your comfort food? Ice cream or Chocolate (HELLO)
- How attached are you to your cell phone? TOO attached.
And this makes me mad sometimes!!
- Do like bottle or tap water? Either, it doesn't really matter to me as long as it is clean water I am thankful.
Questions for my nominees:
- Where are you from?
- What do you like most about where you live now?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favorite Movie?
- Favorite holiday tradition?
- Who is your role model?
- Movies or a book?
- Do you have a favorite scripture?
- Where is your favorite place for vacation?
- Are you ready for Christmas?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
And the nominees are:
- The Killian Corner
- jmn way
- From Chrysalis to Butterfly
- Imperfectly Perfect Grace
- Trying To Be Who I Am
- Life as Mrs. B
- It's the little things
- Ephesians 5:33 Wife
- Southern Ramblings
- Southern Living, Our Way
- The Mosbys in China
Thank you ALL again for all you love, support, sweet comments, friendship, and SO much more!!
To read my other Liebster post click HERE