Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Momma

I am so very thankful for my Momma.  I hope she knows how thankful I am for her.  She is such a giving and caring person.  I know I was not the easiest child to raise but she always did her best. (And I think I turned out alright)  She is a strong Christian lady who raised me in church  (even when I didn't want to go....seems funny knowing how important church is to me now ).  I am thankful she never gave up on me, as I know I gave her plenty of opportunities to do so!  I am thankful for each and every time she has helped me (which is A LOT)
I am also thankful to have her to be the best "NENE" my children could possibly have.  I love you so much Mom!!  I hope you know just how thankful I am for everything you have done and continue to do for me and my family. We truly are blessed to have you in our lives.






Here are a few pictures of my Beautiful Momma 



Me and Momma

On her wedding day

Momma and her husband

 Beautiful...inside and out


LOVE YOU MOMMA



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.