Monday, November 5, 2012

Everyday is a day to be thankful

Happy Monday!!  I know this seems to be the day so many of us dread, but I try to remind myself to be thankful for every day.  Psalm 118:24 says "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."   Today I am thankful for today!  What a precious gift each and every day really is.  We are not guaranteed a tomorrow so lets make sure we are always thankful for today.....even if it is a Monday!


Also since I didn't get a chance to post yesterday what I was thankful for.....While I am thankful for every day of the week, Sundays are my favorite!!  I am thankful I am able to spend my Sundays as they were intended.  I am able to attend church and to grow in my faith and my relationship with God.  I am thankful to spend Sundays as a time for worship and for my family time.  I am also thankful for Sunday afternoon naps (even though I didn't get one yesterday).  I also want to share yesterday I was thankful that one of my best friends was baptized for her first time yesterday and then she and her family joined our church.  I am thankful for her growing faith and commitment to her relationship with God.
 


1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to be thankful for "today," isn't it? We so often take today for granted because we just assume there will be a tomorrow... This is a great thankful post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.