Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kelly







I am thankful for my husband.  He is my best friend and the love of my life.  He was my middle school boyfriend and then we started seriously dating when we were in high school and have been together ever since.  We have made it through so much together and he has been one of the only people who has ALWAYS stuck by my side no matter what.  I can be pretty hard on him but I would not trade him for any other man.  He is a wonderful, friend, father, and man of God.  He works so hard to provide for our family.  He is a wonderful fisherman and I hope one day his dreams of becoming a professional angler will come true.  I know he is good enough and I want to support his dreams just like he does mine.  I am thankful for an honest and faithful husband.  I am thankful that he does in fact still give me butterflies and is always making me laugh (I love to laugh).  I am thankful he has allowed me to stay at home with our kids and to go back to college.  I am thankful he works extra hard to pay our bills and provide for me and our kids.  I am thankful that I can be so mad at him but he can do something to make me easily forget.( although at the time this drives me crazy when I am trying really hard to let him know I am mad HA).  I love you Kelly!!


Some PINS I have pinned that remind me of Kelly or our relationship =-)














 Just a few pictures of us








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.