Monday, June 24, 2013

Keep Calm AND...

I can't keep calm I have anxiety

***PRAY***

I just wanted to write a quick post to ask for some prayers.  
I have several unspoken request 
{for myself and others}

I seem to have a lot going on right now.
I feel a bit overwhelmed with the anxiety of it all right now.
BUT I know GOD is in control!!
HE is my strength and my anchor.  


Thank you all in advance for the prayers.
A prayer is the greatest gift you can ever give!

{Sorry for such a short post}

BE BLESSED Y'ALL



5 comments:

  1. I totally understand how you feel. I've been going through a lot of the same feelings. I'll be praying! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and for what you need!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, sweet friend. Saying a special prayer for you tonight! (P.S. Love this graphic. Just what I was searching for for my apartment makeover!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know the feeling. lately i'm a huge ball of anxiety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.