In 2013 I wish for......
- To continue to grow in my faith. I do not think one can ever get to a point where they feel they cant grow in their faith. I believe this is a constant need. I pray that I will continue to strengthen my relationship with God and continue to get into HIS word (BIBLE) and to share HIS love with others.
- Love myself....okay I do love myself BUT there are so may things about myself I do not love and I want to be able to love myself fully and be happy with who I am! I NEED to lose weight and get healthy. I wish I could look in the mirror and be ok with what I see. I wish I could put on an outfit and feel comfortable. I wish I could run a few miles again.
- This girl is wishing for a camera...HA yes you read it correctly. I am wishing for something materialist but so I can capture those moments I may never have again. I have been wanting a camera for a long time now but just haven't had the $$$ to get something like this for myself. Considering I am a SAHM with two PRECIOUS kids and full time college student getting something for myself ...well lets just go with it hasNOT happened, HA Now I do have my
NOT SO SMARTsmart phone that takes decent pictures which I am very thankful for BUT why does it ALWAYS seem to die or crash when I want a picture the most! So I would like a nice camera ...something i can easily use and start capturing moments =)
- Be the best mommy I can be. It is no secret I love my kids SO much! I pray everyday that I can be the best mommy for them and I can provide for them. I wish in 2013 that I am able to continue to be there for them, let them know how much they are loved and set good examples for them. I always think of the verse from Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Thanks Michelle for capturing this one for me =)
- Do NOT Worry ... I am letting another secret out. I am probably the biggest worrywart ever! UGH. While growing in my faith I am working on not worrying so much. SO in 2013 I
wishpray that I will not worry as much about things I have no control over or that don't matter, etc.
Now that I have listed five of my wished it is time to tag 5 other friends of mine.....
Tag you're IT
Jess @ http://jmnway.blogspot.com
Hope you all have a blessed day!! God Bless!!!