Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday's Song


OK so i know I shared a song yesterday but today I am linking up with Saturday's Song.  I was so excited last week when I was reading these ladies were starting a new link up for those who love Christian music.  Well if there is one thing I am sure of, it is my love for music, especially Christian music. Too bad I can't sing worth a hoot. =( 
I find myself listening to music to express myself and to help me cope with situations.  I can always feel the Spirit speaking to me through the music and it just calms me while at the same time excites me!  I will probably share songs on here more than I am suppose or most of you would like, but it is how I express myself when I can't get the words myself.  Anyways I could go on forever how much I love songs etc, but I will refrain myself.
So this weeks challenge was to share a song that God used this week to speak to me.  I keep finding myself all week listening to this song over and over.  It may have something to do with the fact I mentioned and am now working on  writing my testimony to share next week.  I just love this song and its message.  I hope you enjoy it as well.

If you love Christian music too hop on over to Saturday's Songs and link up with those ladies too.  They all have wonderful songs shared and I am just so excited I have found them.  =)


Have a blessed weekend!!




6 comments:

  1. I love Christian music in and I was blessed by this one you shared. Thanks a lot and have a supper blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful song! Thank you for sharing Cat. I had never heard that before- my daughter and I both enjoyed listening. Blessings- so glad to have "met" you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is an awesome song, he has such a beautiful sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this song! Thanks for joining our link up! Look forward to seeing what song you come up with next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love music and can't sing a lick either. Good thing so many others can, yes? :)

    Thanks for the song share. I'm visiting from the Weekend Blog Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.