Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am Thankful

I cannot believe it is November already!  I love this time of the year.  I love the cooler weather, the leaves, the possibility of snow, the holidays, family time, and so much more.  Thanksgiving and Christmas have always been two of my most favorites holidays, and they are both coming up....YAY!!!
I decided this morning with it being November 1st and with Thanksgiving coming up really soon I was going to dedicate this months blogging to being thankful.  I want to use this time to share and remind myself the many blessings I have.  I believe we all have so much to be thankful for and sometimes we just need a good reminder of them.  
So I will start with today.....I am thankful for God!!!  I cannot fully describe just how thankful for God I am.  He is my everything.  I know without Him, I would not be where I am or the person I am today.  I love my Lord more than anything and I find peace in growing in my faith and relationship with Christ.  Looking back over my life now I see all the many blessing He has given me....even those that may of hurt me at the time(or so I thought at the time).  
I am thankful to serve a Risen King!!    I could go on forever how thankful I am for my Lord.  There is not one thing in my life that I am more thankful for more than Him.  He is definitely my rock!!!

  


I just love scripture and this is one I had pinned on Pinterest 


I hope everyone has a blessed day and please share with me what you are thankful for, or even better join me in sharing for the entire month of November what you are thankful for!!  
God Bless


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.