Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving {Link & Mingle}

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!    I hope y'all have a wonderful and blessed day!  Please come back tomorrow for the rest of my TESTIMONY!!!  {Hope you will follow along}
BE BLESSED and now it is time for this weeks "Link and Mingle"



The long of it is, the "Link and Mingle: Sisters in Blogging Social Media Linkup". The short is, the "Link & Mingle". Call it what you wish. :)

Meet our weekly hosts!

Thank you, ladies!

Links are connected to each header, to show you just what you should link up. :)

If you would be interested in co-hosting this party periodically, send an email to {shaylee.motheratheart@gmail.com}.

Want to have this blog hop on your site? Click the URL at the bottom of each linkup to get the code. Tweet #link&mingle if you post the hop!

Be sure to leave a comment if you would like me to follow you back!



Link & Mingle

Thank you for linking up!

Come back next Thursday for another round of the Link & Mingle!

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Aloha. I would love for you to come check me out as well. Also, I host a weekly Mom's Library Link-Up, Wed-Fri, and I would love for you to add some of your great posts.
    Hope to see you there!

    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.