Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ABC's of Thankfulness

Good Morning Y'all
I am pretty excited about todays post.
Yesterday Marquis shared that she would have a one time link up for us to share our 

I love thinking of all the MANY things I am thankful of and couldn't wait to share.
{Thanks Marquis for such a great idea and for the link-up}

So here goes my ABC's of My Thankfulness. I am sure I will think of so many more things after I am done and please note this it no where near everything I am thankful for...that list would be endless.
Oh I am so thankful to have so many things to be thankful for.

A- Air Conditioner- for those HOT summer days when I can come into a home and cool off
B- BIBLE- This is a BIG one. Words can't even describe
C - my  son CALEB- (who is a complete replica of his Daddy I may add;) ) 
who will always have my heart

D - My Dad- without him I would obviously not be here today 
and for the little daddys girl that will always be in me

E - Eternal Life- How awesome is this!!  

F - Family and Friends
G - GOD- and what a AWESOME GOD 
H- MY High School Sweet Heart who is now my HUSBAND and the Hardest working man I know


I- Ice-cream- yeah probably one of my biggest weaknesses..Yummm

J- JESUS- I cannot express how thankful I am....No words could ever express such perfection and perfect love. WOW

K- my daughter KARSYN and the sweetest girl you will ever know

L-  Laughter- I love to laugh
M- My Mom- Again without her I wouldn't be here today or be the person I am today. 

N- No car payment...(those stink...need i say anymore, ha)
O- Ocean (even though the Mountains are my favorite I'm still thankful for the Ocean and love the sound of the waves and late night walks on the beach, etc)

P- Prayers- the Power of Prayer- answered and unanswered Prayers
 oh and Pinterest ;)
Q- Quiet time- which is something I don't get much of so when I do I am equally thankful for it as I am the not so quiet times.  

R - the Right to bear arms

S- Sweet tea and being Southern :)
T- Tractors- yes I said tractors..I have a thing for tractors (I've said it before but especially with my hubby hard at work on it{sorry if that is TMI}  go ahead and laugh)
And our black lab TANK


U- Umbrellas- for keeping me mostly dry in the rain (that is as long as I do not fall, which happens more than it should, and if I actually remember to grab the thing in the first place....still something to be thankful for)
V- Vacation- again not something I get much of, but when I do I am so thankful
W- Water- and thankful I have access to clean drinking and bathing water...something I think is so easy to forget how lucky we are to have and be thankful for.  

X-eXclamation mark- I just like it more than the period or question mark, ha!!!
Y- You Y'all- seriously I am very thankful for each of you

Zzzzzz- "when all else fails take a nap"


{And don't forget to enter this giveaway for a free blog design from Taylor. You have one day left}


8 comments:

  1. :) Yay...and now I know you have a dog LOL. He's a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things to be thankful for! I'm not from the South, but I love sweet tea. Friends of ours from Kentucky introduced us...I am in love! I knew you would have to put Pinterest for the letter P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Your children are beautiful! (:

    xo, Taylor
    taylor-knittel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it's cute that you think your hubby is a hottie on the tractor :) Love this list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm Ginny! I'm from Raleigh NC! I found you through the NC bloggers linkup. I was born in Durham, went to college at Meredith in Raleigh and still am here in the capital city. SO glad to see other NC bloggers! I have a lifestyle blog called Buttergirl Diaries. So nice to meet you! I like your blog!!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list- I was so surprised that FISHING wasn't under the letter F. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up! Yay for no car payment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.