Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sweet Silver Lining

Hello This Little Life of Mine readers!!

I'm Breanna & I blog over at Sweet Silver Lining!


I'm 24 years old & from Minnesota. I just graduated from nursing school in December & passed my nursing license test in February. I'm excited to get started on my nursing career!

I love country music. Any country music. I will listen to it all. Country music is the best kind :)

My favorite city is Nashville. I took my dream Spring Break trip there two years ago with my college roomies. We had a blast & my dream goal would be to work at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital & live in Nashville.




Even though I'm partial to country music, I will listen to pretty much any feel good tunes. So I thought I would share some of my current songs that make me want to throw on my sunglasses, let my hair down, and roll down the windows in the car (and pretend it's not 10* in MN!).




Gold by Britt Nicole
I usually don't like Christian music all that much, but I discovered this girl in a YouTube video with the PS 22 Chorus & fell in love with her voice!


Downtown by Lady Antebellum
My jam!

Hall of Fame by The Script
Confession time: The day before I took my nursing license test I jammed out to this to give me a boost of confidence. It actually worked! Try it sometime!

Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato
This song always makes me happy.


I'd love to get to know you all a bit more! So head on over to my blog & just for kicks, here's 50% off my VIP ad space with the promocode: BLOGLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.