Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feeling better


AMEN!!!

So I have came to this conclusion so far my thirties do not agree with me!  Ever since I have turned 30 I have either been sick myself, one of my kids or husband has been sick, my internet got struck by lightening and out for a few days,  and I can't seem to accomplish anything.  
{and I haven't even been 30 for 30 days yet for crying out loud, ha}
So for some Good News I *think* I am finally starting to recover.  This last week was NO FUN. But while I was laying in bed SICK I kept getting great ideas in my head {like I always seem to do when I am trying to rest...does anyone else think of anything and everything when they need to sleep??}...WELL anyways do you think I could remember all those ideas or things I really wanted to say on here etc....you guessed it ...NOPE :(
SORRY

So regardless I havent wrote much lately because I have not been myself.  
Lying around has depressed me I guess?
  My anxiety has not been the best and I have been stressed.
I didn't want to write anything that was more then mood I was in than who I really am so I just stayed in bed and thought of great things =) 

Seriously I do hope none of you get the bug that has been around my house...it is NO JOKE!!! 
 I even read on another friends Facebook last night that the doctor said it could last even at least 14 days with the symptoms on and off....OH, I PRAYED ....PLEASE NO!!!

Aslo I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and emails, etc for my sister.
  (PLEASE forgive me once again if I still haven't got caught up on replying to emails either) 
She has been having a rough few days since her surgery and I cannot thank you enough for your prayers. 
 Each one means so much to me and my family.  
I am so ready for her and my mom to come back home!!!!!

Anyways...it sure does feel nice to get out of bed and start feeling like myself again.  








4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better!! Not sure if you were there for Sunday School Sunday, but we had breakfast with a friend that was in town from VA, so that's why we weren't there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon for the both of us! This bug sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling better sweet friend! I'm also glad that you are out of bed, I know being in bed depress me big time! Praise God for your sisters amazing healing! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better. Hugs my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.