Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Taking a quick break...and looking forward to the longer one

I am taking a quick break from studying and writing a huge research paper to say hello.  =)
You see my post this week and next may shorter and fewer in between as I am preparing to finish this semester!!!!  This week I have a big paper due for my marriage and family counseling class and next week I have my finals so in between chasing my kids I am trying to do research and write this LONG paper and study for finals.  (and let me mention writing papers could possibly one of my biggest weakness and huge fear of mine....yes I fear them, ha. it just seems to get my anxiety really going)

So if you think about it say a little prayer for me this week and next!  THANKS now if I can just make it to Christmas break!!!! =)



The kids and I did participate in our local Christmas parade last night with our church...here are a few quick pictures from that before I get back to my school work.  (fun fun)  I hope you are having a great day!!  Be Blessed!!





Now head on over to  LIVING FOR HIS GLORY to check out my first ever guest post!  And I know you will all love Mariel and her blog as much as I do!  She is such a sweetheart and blessing.

Cat

11 comments:

  1. Praying you get through the rest of this semester without too much more stress!! Love the parade pictures....Emma said she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying does have the word "dying" at the end. Never noticed that before. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of the parade! I hate we missed it! The hardest part in getting school work completed is getting started...you are on the downhill spiral Girl! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for a breather! Hope you get yours soon!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the studying and such. I' sure everything will turn out great!
    Loved the parade pictures and enjoyed reading your guest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I don't miss all of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! New follower here from the Mingle! I am happy to have found your super cute blog! Would love a visit from you over at Moms Surviving Kids!
    hugs,
    Megan @ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I don't know how you do it! Praying for smooth writing and test taking ahead for you... and many Christmas blessings! **new follower from the blog hop** jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your research paper!
    The pictures of the parade are super cute!
    I'm a new follower of your lovely blog from the almost friday thursday blog hop. :)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your paper. I don't miss those days. haha

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.