Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Prayer

This morning while on Pinterest I saw this quote I really liked by Max Lucado that said, "Our prayers may be awkward.  Our attempts may be feeble.  But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."  see the pin here

Today I want to share I am thankful for prayer.  I am thankful for the ability to pray, for the power of prayer and God who listens to ALL of our prayers.  I am thankful all my answered prayers.  And yes I am very thankful for the unanswered prayers too.  Again He knows the plans for me!!
I am always amazed how the power of prayer works and how it makes me feel.  I am thankful I can pray about my worries and my stress and at the same time I can pray for my thankfulness and love for my life and the Lord. I am thankful we can pray with and for each other.  I am thankful I do not even have to speak and He hears my prayer.





I hope you have a blessed day!  Remember to let your life shine..."BE THE SUNSHINE"
 And if you have a prayer request you can either leave it in the comment box or send me an email!  I would be more than happy to pray for/with you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful that God listens to us and desires a relationship with us all. It's so awesome that he cares so much about us, and he is the God of the Universe!!! I can go to him at anytime and he is always there! Prayer is so powerful, I think many Christians need to be reminded of that (to not water down prayer). Thanks for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this today! I've been struggling with some things lately. I feel like I have been asking God for things, a lot more than I have been thanking him for. On the way back from the bank today for work, the cop (drives me to bank everyday) said something about not worrying & giving it to God. He was talking about someone else, but it was perfect timing for me! There is a song I love to listen to when I get like this but I can't think of who sings it right now, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.