Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my life and my very first blog ever!  I have decided to start a blog in hopes of sharing some encouragement, inspiration, and maybe even a few laughs along the way. ;)
I plan to write about my everyday life which will include my life as a Devoted Christian, a wife, mother, friend, as well as a college student.  Things could get interesting ;)
Thanks for visiting and I will try to get this blogging thing figured out!
Remember to "Be The Sunshine"
GOD BLESS

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked that you have entered the blogging world with me Friend! If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help! Your background looks awesome! :) Welcome to blogland, and of course, I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAYYYYY!!! I am soooo excited you are my first comment :) Thanks! I will probably have to ask for help LOL. I am still trying to figure it out :) BUt I LOVE reading your blogs ...you inspired me for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate each and every comment. Have a blessed day.